Executive Programme in Management Studies
Do you want to give your career a boost? Advance your expertise in the field of management and business. Combine work and study and earn your Master's degree in only 18 months.
Solve strategic and operational business problems
After successfully completing the programme you have the knowledge, business analysis skills and insights to approach and solve strategic and operational business problems.
The programme is identical to Bedrijfskunde in Deeltijd and is taught in English.
Start September 2019
|Start||Friday, 6 September 2019|
|Lectures||On Fridays, 2 lectures during office hours|
|Duration||18 months (2 years, if you are required to follow the Pre-Master's Programme|
|Application deadline||12 July|
Your Master’s degree in 18 months
The part-time design makes it possible to earn your Master of Science in only one-and-a-half years.
- Choose your track: Strategy, Digital Business or Leadership & Management
- Learn about applying models and their limitations
- Dive into and explore the success and failures of managerial solutions
- Gain insight into international research in the field of business administration
- University degree/university of applied sciences degree, including business subjects
- Sufficient education in mathematics
- Relevant working experience
Important note. Please be informed that this programme does not offer any assistance regarding obtaining a visa for the Netherlands. The Dutch Immigration Service (IND) does not issue a visa for this part-time programme.
Top-5 reasons to study Executive Programme in Management Studies at Amsterdam Business School
- Tailored to your interests
Choose from three tracks: Strategy, Digital Business and Leadership & Management.
- Inspiring lecturers
Receive supervision from dedicated experts with a thorough knowledge of theory and practice.
- Efficiently organised
Lectures are always held once a week, during the day on Friday.
- Intensive and practice based
Interact with lecturers actively participating in scientific research. Practice theories by monitoring recent developments in challenging assignments.
- Excellent accreditation and reputation
University of Amsterdam is ranked in the top-70 world's best universities. Amsterdam Business School is Triple Crown accredited.
- 60 EC, 18 maanden
- Februari, september