Business Administration (MBA)
The Amsterdam MBA programme is designed for ambitious professionals and graduates who wish to pursue a career in the international business world.
Early Bird discount
Apply before 1 March 2019 and qualify for € 2.000 discount.
Boost your skills at Amsterdam Business School (ABS)
Our ambition is to develop leaders in business and society with independent minds, entrepreneurial spirit, and a global mind-set.
Watch this short video to get an impression of ABS and our MBA programme.
Top-5 reasons for choosing Amsterdam MBA
- Team-oriented with small interactive classes
Assuring full interaction with our instructors. All having in-depth industry experience and a world-class academic reputation.
- Customised to your individual career ambitions.
Offering you personalised development plans and an extensive range of electives and training courses.
- Network-oriented in a multidisciplinary and international environment
Including close ties to the Amsterdam business community and international partners.
- Personal one-to-one career guidance
One-on-one guidance from your designated careers officer.
- Our excellent accreditation and reputation
University of Amsterdam is ranked in the top-70 world’s best universities. Amsterdam Business School is Triple Crown accredited.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Research University
- 3 years post-graduate work experience
- GMAT / GRE score report
- English proficiency
- Voltijd, deeltijd
- 90 EC, 12 (full-time) or 24 (part-time) maanden
- EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA